Services for Adults
Shelby County Libraries loan:
- Books of all types, including Fiction, Non-Fiction, Graphic Novels, Manga and Large Print
- Audiobooks on CD and in Playaway (MP3) format
- Movies in DVD and Blu-ray formats
- Compact Discs
- Video Games in XBox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and Wii formats
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Regional newspapers are available for use in the Library
All Shelby County Libraries offer:
- Computers for Public Use
- Fax Machines
- Scanning Equipment
Home-Bound Services If you are a Sidney resident who is unable to visit the library due to mobility, health or disability barriers, let us bring the library to you. Materials can be brought to your home, assisted living facility or selected and picked up by a family member, aid or volunteer.
You may even use this service on a temporary basis. For example, if you are recovering from surgery or broken bones that prevent you from walking or driving to the library.
To get started in the FREE Home-Bound Program for Sidney residents, call Amos Memorial Public Library at (937) 492-8354.